Hi, I can't find a way to quickly open the palette in a separate window. The only way I found was over the circle of fith from the top menu.
Maybe also in top menu window "open new palette"?
The manual did not tell me how to open it.
An idea for a (nice to have) feature:
- When in "Progression" ..
- Double click in a chord ...
- Open the related container where it is defined
- Palette open button in "Progression" to open the palette window
- If drag drop to overwrite an existing chord from palette
- Find the container where it is in and replace it.
Sat, 2022-10-15 - 10:03 Permalink
Try File >> New >> Palette
Regarding A) you only need to switch to the Structure tab, because you are already in that container.
Regarding B) just right-click on a chord in a progression and Open Suitable Palette
Sat, 2022-10-15 - 10:25 Permalink
Oh thank you. You are right. Thanks!
I spent yesterday at least 10-15 minutes and searched for that but was not able to find it. IMHO a bit hidden.