Not sure which of these are bugs, but anyway, editing the Tempo parameter could be improved:
- There is no vertical scrollbar in the phrase editor for the Tempo parameter
- And also no vertical zooming buttons
- Drag and drop or copy/paste of a Tempo vector to the library is not working (intended behavior?)
- When selecting an individual value of the Tempo vector its value is not shown in the parameter inspector
- When trying to change an individual value of the Tempo vector by moving the slider or by entering a value at the parameter inspector the whole Tempo parameter is replaced
- The tempo display next to the transport buttons does not show real tempo during playback (already reported earlier - intended behavior?)
Mon, 2022-12-12 - 09:23 Permalink
Vertical zoom is automatic. It scales to parameter data.
Phrase pools have constant tempo. Therefore it's not possible to store a tempo parameter as a phrase's content.
The inspector slider shows values only for a span selection. You can open the text value input to enter values.
The slider will change a span selection only, or replace the parameter with a constant.
Global tempo display is constant (intended for songwriters). Updating continuous parameters during playback slows down things.
Mon, 2022-12-12 - 12:33 Permalink
Ah, ok, the span tool must be used... :)