Skip to main content

2013 works in -hard- progress

Posted

Hi
still really work in ( hard)  progress ..
but i think its listenable now
it has a few diffrent sections at the end probably some of them will be off  but not sure whic ones yet.
anyway when you had time and patience

(https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/track…)

as always Synfire and Reaper
plus lots of tea

edit ..updated again.

Sat, 2013-05-04 - 11:07 Permalink

Now that you have shortened it significantly, it seems much more balanced. Pretty professional-sounding movie score. 

Sun, 2013-05-05 - 00:25 Permalink

Thank you so much juergen
nothing  certain yet but  yes  sound side is  what i am really satisfied
just because of this  i am now dreamin a new motherboard  plus 64 gb ram and ofcourse one latest i7 cpu
otherwise i have to work with at least two seperate projects   because of pc config ..
my old servant doesnt allow me to go with   all in one  project anymore...
thanks  you again comments and time .

Sun, 2013-05-05 - 20:36 Permalink

Yes,  this is very good.  I love how it flows thru different sections effortlessly. 

The section at 6:00 minutes comes in pretty strong and abruptly.  Perhaps instruments doing as ascending scale cymbol and drum roll, would help it's introduction better.  (don't know how I would attempt it, never done a drastic change as that..) That's a tough transition to make.. excellent work though..

Sun, 2013-05-05 - 21:42 Permalink

Wow, that's some editing. You went from a home movie to a nomination for best original score!

Sun, 2013-05-05 - 23:04 Permalink

Mark thank you so much
i agree with you
first 6 mins  almost done
(i am thinking  about replacing  the  vocal aaaahs with the brass  in a few places)
and
after a few listening last part started to hear  really over loud as every aspects  to me;
too long and less energy i think ill short that part to max. 1 or 1:30  minute long...
and probably staccatos will play one octave lover don't know yet.
also i agree  there is actually no drum partition yet  ,
one shot impacts  only  , except the last part  ..definately  ill work on it.

Bagatell
needs more work and probably real vocal+drum tracks.... after that ...why not?
:D

Thank you so much  again !!